Client Retention Manager
Reports to Director of Production
The Client Retention Manager (CRM) will help the organization obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. CRM’s primarily responsible for client satisfaction and increasing sales. It’s their job to assist clients, resolve issues and implement changes that can strengthen the company’s relationship with its clients. Other duties and responsibilities of a Client Services Manager include:
- Engaging with current and previous clients to develop future opportunities
- Keeping documentation and records of client interactions
- Conduct cold calls and emails to clients
- Managing the client retention process from initial connection through contracting
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Serve as the main point of contact for emerging clients
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Custom Service
- Experience in sales
- Experience working closely with clients
- Ability to meet/exceed goals and build relationships
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
Spirit Juice Studios is an award-winning, Chicago-based creative production firm specializing in the transformative power of high quality visual media merged with the ever ancient, ever new beauty of Catholicism. Through the collaborative efforts of those involved with Spirit Juice Studios, the Gospel is delivered by means of a strong visual design aesthetic, coupled with the paramount components of modern technology. Both engage the eyes, ears and soul of an individual — both depend on parables and belief in the compassion of the human heart.
Full-time employees receive numerous benefits including competitive compensation, medical, and dental insurance, generous paid time off and paid holiday schedule, and retirement plan.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
Spirit Juice Studios is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.