Supervising Producers (SP) will report to the Director of Production to help oversee all aspects of the production department. The SP will help supervise Producers, Associate Producers, Production Supervisors(s), and Production Assistants. The SP works closely with the Directors, Editors, and other members of the development team to ensure that everything goes smoothly from concept to final delivery.
Supervising Producer Job Duties:
- Contribute to onboarding new projects, and have complete knowledge of client needs and processes
- Managing the producers, including onboarding, assisting in hiring, firing, training, scheduling work hours, and overseeing team members’ performance
- Working with other producers to coordinate activities that involve multiple departments within an organization (creative, post, gear, office management)
- Preparing budgets and keeping them updated throughout the production process
- Ensure production personnel have the resources they need to complete their work efficiently, and implement said resources
- Monitoring the progress of projects and communicating with team members about any obstacles or challenges that may arise
- Coordinate workflow between in-house staff and field teams
- Establish and define project timelines with the project Producer
- Help deliver on the creative vision of projects
- Offer advice on budgets and monitor financial reports
- Ensuring consistency across all Production processes. Checking call sheets, filming schedules, communications, etc to bring about a consistent production experience regardless of Producer; creating or coordinating supporting documentation to outline consistent processe
Spirit Juice Studios is an award-winning, Chicago-based creative production firm specializing in the transformative power of high quality visual media merged with the ever ancient, ever new beauty of Catholicism. Through the collaborative efforts of those involved with Spirit Juice Studios, the Gospel is delivered by means of a strong visual design aesthetic, coupled with the paramount components of modern technology. Both engage the eyes, ears and soul of an individual — both depend on parables and belief in the compassion of the human heart.
Full-time employees receive numerous benefits including competitive compensation, medical, and dental insurance, generous paid time off and paid holiday schedule, and retirement plan.
Location: Alsip, Illinois
Employment Type: Full-Time
Spirit Juice Studios is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.